Monday 27 November 2017

Sean 9️⃣ today





Lindo Wing, a few minutes after 10pm, 27th November 2008 (birth story here

Happy birthday to my wonderfully kind, gentle and warm hearted boy who's 9 today. Thank you Sean for teaching me unconditional love. Here are a few life lessons I put together for you this morning. 

ALWAYS REMEMBER TO:

say please and thank you

stand up to bullies

be especially kind to the elderly, disabled, children and animals

be a gentleman

forgive but not necessarily forget 

have at least one good friend

have a good firm hand shake

look people in the eye when speaking to them

always tell the truth

hold the door open if someone is behind you

and last but not least - love your mummy & daddy and accept if we make mistakes sometimes xxx






6 comments:

Jen Lawrence said...

Happy birthday! Love your life lessons. Well said! xx

Hope said...

Grattis på födelsedagen Sean!

London Mummy said...

Jen: Thank you dear ���� I made him read them out loud and he said he does most of those things already ��

London Mummy said...

Hope: 1000 tack - har fort det vidare till honom ♡

CarolineEiLondon said...

Happy birthday Sean! Jeez I can’t believe it was 9 (!!) years ago I checked your blog every 5 minutes for the birth update! I have been a reader for 9 years!

London Mummy said...

Caroline; oh my, det har du alltså!? Tack, min trogna läsare. Big hug! x

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin