Monday 8 December 2008

Our weekend in pics

Hello! As you can imagine, it is taking some time to adjust being a parent, and currently I am sleeping during the day and staying awake in the night to feed my dear son. It's like living in a different time zone. I feel like I've got constant jet lag. So; I'm sorry that I haven't been blogging these last few days, but I will therefore make up for it by posting lots of pics. Will be back soon to write more how we are progressing here as a family, now that two has become three in this household. XOXO

Mum and brother Erik

Sean looking gorge in his Ralph Lauren sleeping gear

Proud Parents strolling in Regents Park
Jenny holding Baby Bear for the first time

Sean in a funny sleeping position

Papa & baby Bear dosing

Winter cosy

My little love bundle









No comments:

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin